Kalinchowk trek, located in the hilly eastern region of Nepal in Dolakha district is famous for Kalinchowk Bhagwati Temple. Kalinchowk Bhagwati Temple is on the top of a hill at the altitude of 3,842M. This temple belongs to goddess Bhagwati famous for the fulfillment of pilgrims pray & desire. Besides the pilgrimage, it offers a splendid, superb view of Langtang Himal, Ganesh Himal, Shisha Pangma, Dorje Lakpa, Jugal Himal, Gauri Shankar, etc. And even the Kathmandu valley in a clear day.
Rhododendron forest, birds & animals make the trek more romantic. The Kalinchowk trek is in the Gaurishankar conservation area where two famous river Sunkoshi & Tamakoshi originates. Kalinchowk hill summit at an altitude of 3,790m is also one of the sunrise viewpoints. Kuri village, another beautiful town with limited tea houses is a perfect place to play snow at a lower elevation and near Kathmandu valley.
Kalinchowk Trek Itinerary
|Day 01||Drive to Charikot, and hike to Kuri||3,450 m||7 hrs|
|Day 02||Hike to Kalinchowk summit||3,790 m||6 hrs|
|Day 03||Trek to Charikot, and drive back to Kathmandu.||1,400 m||6 hrs|
The Trip Cost Includes
- All necessary land transport.
- A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner during the trek.
- Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking staff.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag and a duffel bag (to be returned after trip completion).
- National Park permits.
- First aid medical kits.
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Hotel, Lunch, and dinner in Kathmandu.
- International flight ticket and Nepal entry visa.
- Personal travel insurance (Which should include coverage for trekking).
- Personal gear for trekking.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Tip for trekking staff.