The Panchase Trek is one of Nepal’s hidden gems. Being in the famous Annapurna region still, hikers often overlook it. However, if you don’t have the time to trek long routes like Annapurna Circuit trek & Annapurna Base camp trek but still want beautiful scenery and mountain peak views. Then, the Panchase Trek is the perfect option for you. It is an excellent trip for beginners. The trek to Panchase Banjhyang will give you a real sense of what it’s like to trek some of the more wilder sections of the Himalayas. The Panchase Trek is a short trek in Nepal also a most comfortable trek, perfectly trek-able for families and retired persons. Panchase trekking is one of the cheapest treks in Nepal which is excellent for people on a budget.
Even before starting the trek, you will feel amazing. A short boat trip across the beautiful Fewa Lake takes you to the starting point of the trek. The most eye-catching scene during the trek is watching birds. Panchase is one of the hill stations in the Annapurna Region and also a religious site for Hindu People. The summit of Panchase Hill (2,500m) is also one of the best viewpoints to see Annapurna massif. However, along with your trek, you’ll also see other giant Himalaya peaks including Machhapuchhre, Dhaulagiri, Lamjung, and Manaslu. This trek also offers opportunities for some great photographs.
Panchase Trek Itinerary
|Day 01||Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara||1,400 m||7 hrs|
|Day 02||Boat trip across Phewa Lake, Trek to Bumdi||1,520 m||4 hrs|
|Day 03||Trek to Panchase Bhanjyang||2,065 m||4 hrs|
|Day 04||Trek to Bhadaure||1,670 m||3 hrs|
|Day 05||Trek to Naudanda, and Drive to Pokhara||1,400 m||4 hrs|
|Day 06||Drive back to Kathmandu||1,400 m||7 hrs|
The Trip Cost Includes
- All necessary land transport.
- 2-night accommodation in Pokhara (Breakfast included).
- All necessary paper works(TIMS and Permit).
- A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking staff.
- First aid medical kits.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag and a duffel bag (to be returned after trip completion).
- Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
- All government and local taxes.
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Hotel (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) in Kathmandu.
- International flight ticket and Nepal entry visa.
- Personal travel insurance (Which should include coverage for trekking).
- Personal gear for trekking.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Tip for trekking staff(expected).
- Any others expenses not mentioned in the Price Includes.