How many chances will you get to see wildlife in your lifetime? Going to the zoo to see animals in the cages. Here’s a better opportunity for you to see the wildlife. Let’s go for the Chitwan jungle safari at Chitwan, Nepal. The main highlights of this park will be the 500 Asian one-horned rhinoceros and Royal Bengal tigers. They live in the dense forests. Besides that, there will be other wild animals like elephants, crocodile, python, and deer. You will also experience the colourful Tharu Culture, their way of living, culture, and tradition and heart touching Tharu Dance. We have arranged 2-night/3 days package of Chitwan jungle safari for you.
Detail Itinerary Of Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour
Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu to Chitwan – 7 hours. Overnight at Hotel.
Early morning our representative will pick you from your hotel to the tourist bus park. After arriving at Chitwan, Our representative picks you from bus stop to hotel. You will get to have some refreshment. At the same time, there will be some briefing on the program on the following day. We will be doing a tour at Tharu village after lunch. It will be a great experience for learning the culture and lifestyle of Tharus. The next stop will be at the Chitwan National Park Visitor Center. You will get to learn more about the history of the National Park and the local wildlife. Don’t miss the beautiful the sunset from the banks of the Rapti River. Have a chance to participate in a Tharu cultural dance with the local villagers or a slideshow presentation about Chitwan. After dinner, get a good rest for the next day trip.
Day 02: Explore Chitwan National Park. Overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast, get ready for a day full of safari activities in the Royal Chitwan National Park. Take a canoe trip along the Rapti River. Don’t miss this excellent chance for bird watching and for seeing the two rare species of crocodiles which is the Marsh Mugger and the fish eating Gharial. Enter the jungle and search for the park’s elusive and amazing Rhinos, Royal Bengal Tigers, leopards, monkeys, crocodiles and more. Bring your camera along to grab this rare opportunity to capture the photograph of this wildlife. Don’t miss the elephant bathing in the river.
After lunch, hope on the jeep and have a great trip of jeep safari. You will have an excellent opportunity to see different kinds of deer, rhinoceros, wild boar, monkey, leopard, sloth bear and the Royal Bengal Tiger. There will be many other smaller mammals that have made Chitwan their home. Before dinner, enjoy the Tharu cultural dance presentation or the slideshow presentation. You will have a chance to sleep overnight just outside the park.
Day 03: Drive back to Kathmandu.
Have your breakfast and prepare to leave the beautiful Chitwan National Park. Our representative will drop you to the bus station, and you can back to Kathmandu or Pokhara(wherever you want) on a Tourist Bus. If you plan to extend your trip, we will be glad to arrange it for you.
The Trip Cost Includes
- All necessary land transports.
- Kathmandu/ Pokhara - Chitwan - Kathmandu/ Pokhara transportation on Tourist Bus.
- The government registered English speaking guide on some activities if necessary.
- National park entry permit.
- 2-night accommodation on Chitwan(2* category).
- 2* Breakfast, 2* Lunch, and 2* Dinner while in Chitwan.
- All the activities as per itinerary ( Cultural Show, Bird Watching, Jeep Safari, Canoe Trip, Village Tour, and Jungle Walk ).
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Hotel( Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) in Kathmandu.
- Airport picks up & drop off service(on your international flight) by private car/ van/bus. click here to book now/ include on your trip.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu. click here to book now/ include on your trip.
- Personal Expenses.
- Tips for Guides.
- All other expenses not mentioned in trip cost included.