Balthali Village trekking is one of the most beautiful village hiking route near Kathmandu valley. Want to get out from the busy city for a while? Balthali village trek is a perfect trip for you. It is situated at the junction of two rivers, an outstanding place of isolation and relaxation. Around 40km away from Kathmandu valley. Balthali village is close to Bhaktapur, Panauti, Namobudha and Dhulikhel.
Enjoy the Nepali countryside with lush rice fields and traditional farmhouses. You can also see picturesque snowy peaks of Langtang and Mahabharat Range. Also, the best place to explore the colourful rhododendron, Magnolia and Sal trees are covering the hills beautifully. Especially nature lovers and bird watchers can spend days exploring the rare species of wildlife. Balthali village trek is second best hiking route near Kathmandu after Sundarijal Chisapani Nagarkot trekking trial.
Balthali Village Trek Itinerary
|Day 01||Drive to Dhulikhel & Trek to Namo Buddha||1,750 m||6 hrs|
|Day 02||Trek to Balthali Village||1,790 m||6 hrs|
|Day 03||Trek to Panauti, Drive to Kathmandu||1,400 m||6 hrs|
The Trip Cost Includes
- All necessary land transport.
- A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner during the trek.
- Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking staff.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag and a duffel bag (to be returned after trip completion).
- National Park permits.
- First aid medical kits.
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Hotel, Lunch, and dinner in Kathmandu.
- International flight ticket and Nepal entry visa.
- Personal travel insurance (Which should include coverage for trekking).
- Personal gear for trekking.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Tip for trekking staff.