Are you looking for a short and easy trek in Nepal? Chisapani Nagarkot Trek also known as Short Everest view trek will be a good choice for you. It is suitable for a family trip. You will be able to bring your children to see the nature and experience the cultural and traditional aspect of the people’s lives. The trek is famous for panoramic views of Langtang and Everest Himalayan ranges. You will get to see some outstanding views of the Himalayas. Besides the beautiful views of the mountains, you will be able to spot some wildlife in the jungles between Chisapani and Nagarkot like deer and fowls. If you want to see the sunrise view amidst the Himalayas, you will get to see it on this trek.
We will start our journey from Sundarijal which is also the primary water supply spot for people in Kathmandu. We will be walking through Shivapuri National Park. We will be able to listen to the beautiful sounds of birds. Why not plan your family trip to Nagarkot Chisapani? It will be great to keep your kids out of the busy city and explore the nature.
Detail Itinerary Of Nagarkot Chisapani Hiking, Short Everest View Trek
Day 01: Drive to Sundarijal and hike to Chisapani(2,150m) – 6 hours.
Today, our starting day of the Himalaya and Everest view short trek. Also known as Chisapani Nagarkot Trek. We will drive to Sundarijal from Kathmandu which takes around one hour, and trek to Chisapani from Sunjdarijal takes about five hours. The trail will pass through the Shivapuri National Park. We will talk inside the forest; Along the way, we will cross the village name Mulkharka. Mulkharka is a Tamang village. Finally, we will reach Chisapani. Overnight at Guesthouse in Chisapani.
Day 02: Hike to Nagarkot(2,163m) – 7 hours.
Today, we will trek to Nagarkot which takes about six hours. We will start our trek after breakfast. On the way, we will cross a beautiful village Chauki Bhanjag. Today’s trial is also inside Shivapuri National Park. Finally, we will reach Nagarkot, which is one of the most popular destinations near Kathmandu to see sunset and sunrise. Overnight stay at Nagarkot.
Day 03: Hike to Dhulikhel and drive to Kathmandu(1,400m) – 5 hours.
Today morning we can see the beautiful sunrise from Nagarkot. If we are so lucky and the weather is also clear we can see excellent views of the mountains (including Mt. Everest) and as well as breathtaking views of Kathmandu Valley. Then the trail descends through forests and villages until Dhulikhel, from where you will take a drive back to Kathmandu(1-hour drive). Overnight at Hotel.
The Trip Cost Includes
- All necessary land transport.
- A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner during the trek.
- Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking staff.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag and a duffel bag (to be returned after trip completion).
- National Park permits.
- First aid medical kits.
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Airport picks up & drop off service(on your international flight) by private car/ van/bus. click here to book now/ include on your trip.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu. click here to book now/ include on your trip.
- Hotel, Lunch, and dinner in Kathmandu.
- International flight ticket and Nepal entry visa.
- Personal travel insurance (Which should include coverage for trekking).
- The required number of porters to carry your luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter) during the trek.
- Personal gear for trekking.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Tip for trekking staff.