Nepal rafting is one of the favourite activities in Nepal. The most popular place for river rafting in Nepal will be at Trishuli which is grade 3. Trishuli is a river that locates in Kathmandu Pokhara highway. We can arrange rafting throughout the whole year.
During your journey in rafting on the Trishuli River, you will get to observe the diversity of demography, landscapes, and cultural heritage. If you want to have a more adventurous trip, you can come during the monsoon season. It will be a great experience and challenging ride for you. You will be riding through powerful rapids and whirlpools. If you are a first-timer, not to worry, you will still be able to enjoy the journey as it is not hard to control. It will also be a good choice for family bonding. There will be a briefing on river rafting and safety procedures by experienced guides.
Detail Itinerary Of Nepal Rafting
Day 01: Drive to Phisling from Kathmandu – 3 hours and return on the same way in a Tourist Bus.
We will be departing from Kathmandu to get a great experience of rafting in Nepal at the grade-3 river. Besides the river, you will be enjoying the fantastic lush green scenery around you. The rafting will take 4 hours, and you will make your way back to Kathmandu, or you can go Pokhara too. After 4 hours of rafting, we can arrange to go to Pokhara or Chitwan on the same day. It is a best day rafting trip on the Trishuli River which starts after 2 hours of bus drive from Kathmandu to the west. This rafting trip suits for all aged people.
The Trip Cost Includes
- All necessary land transports one-way tourist bus and returns on a public bus( from and to Kathmandu or Pokhara/ Chitwan/ Lumbini).
- A government registered English speaking Rafting guide.
- All necessary Rafting Equipment and Permits.
- 1* Lunch.
- All government and local taxes.
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Hotel (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) in Kathmandu.
- Airport picks up & drop off service(on your international flight) by private car/ van/bus. click here to book now/ include on your trip.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu. click here to book now/ include on your trip.
- Tip for Rafting staff.
- Any others expenses not mentioned in the Price Includes.